Who we are?
ZMoji, operated by Quick Atom Ltd., is your own personal emoji avatars creator! Your privacy is a top priority to us and we appreciate that you put your trust in us. We are committed to the responsible management, use and protection of personal information.
Information We Collect
Information you choose to give us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us.
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access those services. See below for more details:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity on our services. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with our services, such as date and time you logged in, which emojis you sent, which clothing you wore or which sharing method you used.
- Device information. We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services. For example, we collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
- information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, microphones, and whether you have headphones connected.
- information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as your service provider and signal strength.
- Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used our services. device information, such as your web browser type and language. access times. pages viewed. IP address. identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser. pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
Information collected when you use ZMoji keyboard
- Collect None of Your Personal Information. We do not collect any Personal Information through the Keyboard app. Personal Information includes your name, physical address, social numbers, email address and geographic location information. We never collect any language Modeling Data with your name, phone number, email address and any other personal identifier. Language Modeling Data such as common phrases or words that you use when typing with our app.
- Non-Personal Information Collected. We collect Non-Personal Information. "Non-Personal Information" is information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes Session and Usage Data, Log Data and Aggregate Information.
- THIRD-PARTY KEYBOARD WARNINGS. When you allow full access in the settings under add new keyboard tab, you will encounter a warning message stating "full access allows the developer to transmit anything you type, including things you have previously typed with this keyboard. This could include sensitive information such as your credit card number or street address." But our team’s products are designed Not to receive, store or transmit any such sensitive data.
Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
- Social Media. You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your ZMoji account. This saves you from having to remember yet another user name and password and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
- Third Party Advertising Partners. We work with third party advertising partners to provide personalized ads for you. Our partners include but are not limited to Google AdMob, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, DoubleClick for Publishers, Facebook Audience Network, MoPub, Amazon, Fyber, Smaato, Baidu, and etc. Our partners may collect hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, advertising IDs (such as Google's AAID and Apple's IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device' settings), device language, operating system, time zones, and identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device. You may find more details about our partners in links below:
How We Use Information
The main reason we use your information is to develop, deliver and improve our products and services. Additionally, we use your information for the following reasons:
- create and manage your account.
- analyze your profile and that of other users to recommend meaningful connections.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content.
- process and complete your transactions.
- send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
- provide you with customer support and respond to your requests.
- comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Provide our service to you. Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, as you go about using our service to build meaningful connections, we use your information to maintain your account and your profile, to make it viewable to other users and recommend other users to you.
- Legitimate interests. We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we analyze users’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our offerings, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
- Consent. From time to time, we may ask for your consent to use your information for certain specific reasons. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address provided at the end of the Policy.
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
- Revoking permissions. If you let us use your information, you can always change your mind and simply revoke your permission by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
- Deletion. While we hope you’ll remain a lifelong using, if for some reason you ever want to delete your account. You can also delete some information in the app, like avatar you have created, the keyboard.
- Advertising Preferences. We try to show you ads that we think will be relevant to your interests. If you would like to modify the information we and our advertising partners use to select these ads, you can do so in the app.
- Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
How is your information stored
For the information we collect, some is only stored on your device locally and some is stored safely in encrypted format in our servers located in AWS. We have strict policies to control access and usage of such data. If you would like to have your information deleted, please contact us.
How We Share Information
We never share your information with third parties. All the information we collect is only for the purpose of optimizing our product and is safely stored in our server in an encrypted format. The information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
How Long We Keep Your Information
To protect the safety and security of our users on and off our services, we implement a safety retention window of three months following account deletion. During this period, account information will be retained although the account will of course not be visible on the services anymore.
We store these information for longer periods of time. For example:
- We store your basic account information—like your email, facebookID, and your gender until you ask us to delete them.
- We’re constantly collecting and updating information about the things you might like and dislike, so we can provide you with more relevant content and advertisements.
If you ever decide to stop using ZMoji, you can just uninstall it. We’ll also delete most of the information we’ve collected about you after you’ve been inactive for a while!
Keep in mind that, while our systems are designed to carry out our deletion practices automatically, we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe. There may be legal requirements to store your data and we may need to suspend those deletion practices if we receive valid legal process asking us to preserve content or if we receive reports of abuse or other Terms of Service violations. Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Changes to the Policy
Any information that is collected is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected. We may, however, modify the Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting them on ZMoji or by other notification, and we will indicate when such changes will become effective. By continuing to access or use ZMoji after those changes become effective, you are agreeing to have your information collected, used and disclosed as described in the modified Policy.
The following is a list of the third-party monetization partners we currently use in our services and links to their privacy policies:
Google AdMob, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, DoubleClick for Publishers
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org